Role : ranged damage and CC
Difficulty : very hard
- lower cooldowns on FGS skills.
- when you have more than enough might
- extra mobility (works great with fresh air)
- more reliable damage modifier, great for burst damage
Arcane instead of Air 2/3 – 3 – 3 (when boons are provided) or 2/3 – 3 – 2 (for lower cd on arcane shield and immobs on arcane wave) – on average does less damage than Air variant, but provides good utility and some personal sustain. Generally better choice for beginners as dead ele is useless.
Lightning flash and twist of fate should be mandatory 99% of the time. The rest is situational.
- Ether Renewal (heal) – more cleanses, but less heal compared to glyph
- Arcane Wave (utility) – 5 man burst
- Mist Form (utility) – additional defense
- Armor of Earth (utility) – better way to secure meteor shower than shield, but higher cooldown
- Weave Self (elite) – works well in open field and it’s another way to make learning weaver a bit easier
Amount of marauder/berserker/assassin stats - personal preference.
- Energy – extra dodge (great for beginners)
- Strength/Battle – might (lack of heralds)
- Night – damage during night (great if you have legendary staff)
- Accuracy – precision (minmaxing crit chance)
- Strength – might uptime (when the squad is lacking heralds)
- Eagle – precision+execute damage
- Pack – precision+offensive boons (lack of heralds)