- When deploying Arrow Carts on walls, be inside on the ground and throw the blueprints from below on the edge. that way only Elementalists and Scourge torch 5 can possibly hit.
- Arrow Carts in the lord’s room should be built on the middle floor or rooftop in the chances of an inner breach being high. The 1st-floor ones will cover Outer areas too.
Supply hut trebuchets and ACs
Arrow Carts on the Lords Room balcony can hit the outer South West gate
- If a catapult is displayed against a wall, assume the firing direction is opposite to the wall.
- Either catapult or trebuchet on each inner gate of Lord’s room, to knock people off rams. This only works if the rams are in front of the gate and not on the portal/sides.
- The general rule is 1 trebuchet for each gate to knock people off rams or shoot over to drain supplies on full mastery.
- Trebs on top of Lord’s room will hit outer gates/walls. Useful if northern towers are in enemy hands.
- Offensive trebuchets can be built on supply huts. One on Northeastern will hit Crag/Dawn’s tower wall.
- Plenty of space on the western side to allow a trebuchet to hit 3 gates, a backup trebuchet can be used to save time turning from South to East (Again if attacked Crag/Dawns side)
- Shield generators are not really needed until the inner is attacked.
- cover gates with 2-3 generators to provide rotations
- They are not needed unless the enemy is very annoying. You might be better off with other sieges as your vulnerable ballista will be targeted by enemy ballista or catapults.
- You can reach South West gate with Arrow Carts from the upper Lords room.
- Mortar on Mystic Forge can bombard (skill 5, Ability needed to be trained in mastery) South West gate, with aiming assistance inner north wall and Northern east/west areas.
- Most areas on North Inner can reach northern outer gates or walls.
- Trebs on top of Lords can arc over gates/walls with range practice to hit catapults and rams. Aim for Shield gens if spotted as an enemy will concentrate on shielding everything else
- Trebs opposite each gate to supply drain attackers;
- Southeastern gate, you can put the trebuchet up against the inner wall opposite the gate to suppress rams.
- Eastern gate will have better luck from Main north inner gate, this can turn for West gate too.
- Southwest gate can be hit by a trebuchet from West gate, which can turn to the west to support defence there.